- During these unprecedented times, lets share our love for running across the world.
- If you are going out to run, find your own route and race the world in our first World Virtual 5K Championships.
- You can run anywhere, anytime from May 1st to May 15th 2020
- You can take part in this FREE 5k race as many times as you want during the first two weeks in May and register your best time on your own personal results page.
- For this event, we do require you to set up a Strava account for you to take part.
- Finishers of this virtual race will earn Kudos on their Strava account!
- Medals and T-shirts are optional
- Trophies for the first 3 men and women overall and each category winner below will recieve a special winners medal
- Open men and women (born in 2000 or earlier)
- Under 20 men and women (anyone born in 2001 or 2002)
- Under 18 men and women (anyone born in 2003 or 2004)
- Under 16 boys and girls (anyone born in 2005 or 2006)
- Under 14 boys and girls (anyone born in 2007 or 2008)
Masters categories are based on the age on the 1st May 2020
- Masters Men 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
- Masters Women 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
NATIONAL TEAMS - The top 3 runners from each country score for their national team and we will also award a team title to the first National Team
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - The first runner in each category in each country will become the “VIRTUAL 5K National Champion”