Participant Code of Conduct
Please ensure that you read and observe this code of conduct to ensure a safe and enjoyable event for everyone.
• Do not travel to the event if you are showing any symptoms of covid-19 as outlined by the NHS
• Do your homework – make sure you are aware of and understand the pre-race briefing information offered by your event
• Come ready to run - minimise your interaction with race staff, volunteers and participants by being as self-sufficient as possible
• Come alone if you can
• Under no circumstances swap your number or give your place to another participant
• Be respectful to volunteers and participants
• Observe social distancing wherever possible
• Carefully consider your travel plans, avoiding public transport if at all possible
• Leave more time than you normally would to get to and from the event
• Be prepared to bring your own water and food and carry it with you during the race and please dispose of rubbish responsibly
• Be aware of your personal hygiene e.g. avoid spitting and nasal clearance
• Be mindful of your surroundings and impact on other participants, spectators, volunteers and the public. Don’t run with or carry children in the race.
• Bring your own hand sanitizer
• If you experience COVID symptoms soon after the event, then please make this known through the government’s Track & Trace system